Are you a professional accountant with a CPA designation looking to help university students get through their accounting courses or candidates in CPA Canada’s PREP/PEP programs get through their exams and successfully pass the CFE?
GevorgCPA Coaching is looking for enthusiastic and knowledgeable part-time Tutors who are familiar with CPA Canada’s education and examination process, including: technicals, marking, case writing, and exam strategies. The successful tutors will provide support to candidates in various GevorgCPA courses, demonstrate and give practical instruction in online class settings, and assist in the delivery webinars and other program-related activities.
GevorgCPA Coaching is Canada’s only CPA coaching provider that has been recognized in the national news as the CPA exam experts. Our flexible, integrated prep programs allow candidates to enter the CPA Canada PEP modules with strong academic knowledge, technical expertise and case writing skills. Our CPA PEP and CFE programs support candidates in their studies throughout the Core 1, Core 2, Assurance, PM, Tax, Finance, Capstone 1, Capstone 2 and the CFE. Student success is achieved through personalized coaching, the Honour Roll approach and our in-depth knowledge of the CPA examination process.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate and give practical coaching in online setting (Zoom) on part-time basis
- Delivery introductory to advanced level tutoring related to CPA Canada’s PREP, PEP and CFE modules
- Mark practice cases and integrative problems as needed
- Devise educational models to demonstrate case writing principles
- Explain complex concepts in an easy to understand manner by using everyday examples
- Provide a safe and inclusive learning environment
- CPA designation or Bachelor’s Degree related to accounting
- Some experience with tutoring, marking, mentoring or teaching accounting or CPA candidates
- Demonstrated coaching skills, communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Post-secondary teaching experience an asset
Benefits of working with GevorgCPA Coaching
- Connect with a pool of candidates actively seeking tutoring support
- Professional Development (PD) hours and opportunities for career development
- Learning opportunities from Canada’s leading CPA exam experts
- Increase your knowledge with discounts on GevorgCPA courses
- $50-$60/hour, depending on experience
How to apply
Join our team! If you want to be part of a dynamic team of CPAs who are aligned, focused, and passionate about seeing students succeed then submit your application here. We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.