I’m excited to announce the release of the CPA CFE Day 1 course: CFE Review: The Honour Roll Prep Program. This is a comprehensive prep and coaching course for CPA Canada September 2020 Common Final Exam (CFE) Day 1.
Despite the May 2020 CFE cancellation due to COVID-19, I encourage you to take advantage of this program now, over 90% of CPA students surveyed are already studying for the September 2020 CFE.
What is CFE Review?
CFE Review Day 1 is a supplementary coaching program that teaches approach, case writing skills and strategies towards the CPA Canada Common Final Exam (CFE) Day 1.
- Formats and templates
- Quant analysis techniques
- Day 1 approach strategies
- Time management practices
- Memory aids
- Case writing strategies
- Free 30-minute coaching consultation
- Access to 5-hours of video lessons
- Historical CFE data (bonus)
- Honour Roll student interviews (bonus)
What support do I receive?
The program offers you a 360-coverage of the Day 1 and includes the following learning materials:
- Video lessons (unlimited access until you pass)
- Step-by-step breakdown of a Day 1 case
- Sample answers
- Case writing templates
- Quant templates
- Study plan for September 2020 CFE
- Case checklist
- Technical review checklist
- Access to 1.5hrs of exclusive CPA Honour Roll technical interviews
Will there be CFE Days 2 and 3 prep program?
Yes. The Days 2 and 3 program in currently under production and estimated to be released at the end of May 2020.
Instructor & CPA Coach